Collin Mixon joined Paskert Divers Thompson in 2023. He practices in the area of commercial litigation, with concentrations in construction and suretyship law. Prior to joining the firm, Collin started his practice in a complex commercial litigation firm in St. Petersburg before moving to Tampa to work at an intellectual property firm. There, he focused on negotiating intricate intellectual property deals, drafting purchase and sale agreements, and representing his clients in federal court.
In his spare time, Collin eenjoys spending time with his wife, Anna, their two greyhounds, Luna and Finnigan, and rooting for the Florida Gators.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Liability Insurance, Subrogation, and Recovery
Admitted to Practice
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2017
- International Law Concentration
- University of Central Florida, B.S. Legal Studies, 2014