Eric G. Anderson joined Mills Paskert Divers in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, Eric practiced with a well respected firm in Sarasota where he represented a diverse group of clients in the areas of commercial litigation and construction. He graduated summa cum laude from Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts. After graduation, he worked as an Assistant District Attorney where he gained significant trial and appellate experience as a member of their Gun Prosecution Task Force and Gang Unit. Here, his practice is devoted to the resolution of complex commercial litigation disputes with a concentration in construction defect claims.
In his spare time, Eric enjoys spending time with his wife, Cristina, playing golf and cooking.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Complex Commercial Litigation
Admitted to Practice
- All Florida, and Massachusetts State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Trinity College, B.A., 2010, Political Science
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2013, suma cum laude
- Dean's List
- Criminal Law Jurisprudence Award
- Academic Leadership Scholarship Award