K. Alex Jennings
Direct Dial: (813) 229-3500
Fax: (404) 870-3080
Office Location: Atlanta
Alex joined Mills Paskert Divers in 2021. Before joining the firm, Alex worked at an established business litigation firm in the greater-Atlanta area. At Mills Paskert Divers, Alex’s practice is tailored to complex commercial litigation issues, focusing on contract and construction defect matters.
Alex was born and raised in the greater Nashville area. He attended the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, graduating in 2011. Following this, he attended the University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphries School of law, graduating with his Juris Doctorate in 2014.
While at the University of Memphis, Alex was a member of Law Review. He also served as a research assistant for Professor Donna L. Harkness and received the CALI award for best overall grade in the school’s Family Law Clinic. Alex was admitted to practice law in the state of Tennessee in 2015 and the state of Georgia in 2019.
Alex lives in the heart of Atlanta with his wife, Mackenzie. In his free time, he enjoys following UT’s athletic program, Nottingham Forest soccer, and traveling with his wife across the country and abroad.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Liability Insurance, Subrogation, and Recovery
Admitted to Practice
- All Tennessee State Courts
- All Georgia State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, B.A., History, 2011
- University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D., 2014