Matthew P. Rothrock
Direct Dial: (813) 769-4806
Fax: (813) 229-3502
Office Location: Tampa
Matthew Rothrock joined the firm in 2022 and practices in the area of commercial litigation, focusing on construction, suretyship, and collection matters. Before joining Paskert Divers Thompson, Matthew worked for a creditor’s rights firm in the Tampa Bay area. There, he advocated for private and institutional creditors involved in Chapter 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcies.
Matthew graduated from Stetson University College of Law, where he focused on business and commercial transactions. In addition to his law degree, he received his MBA from Stetson University.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Liability, Insurance, Subrogation, and Recovery
- Creditors' Rights and Bankruptcy
Admitted to Practice
- All Florida State Courts
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2021
- Stetson University, Master of Business Administration, 2018
- Florida Gulf Coast University, B.A, Political Science, summa cum claude, 2018