Nathan Diehl joined Paskert Divers Thompson in 2019. He devotes his practice to commercial litigation, focusing on construction, suretyship, and collection matters.
Nathan graduated with honors from the College of Engineering and Applied Science at the University of Cincinnati with a degree in Construction Management. Throughout college, he accumulated nearly two years of experience working in the construction field for developers, general contractors, and construction managers. Nathan has helped build office complexes, school campuses, warehouses, and airports, with contracts totaling over a billion dollars. Nathan uses his hands-on construction experience to assist his clients daily.
In his spare time, Nathan enjoys spending time with his wife, Stephanie, and his daughter, Sadie, watching Bearcat and Gator football, and playing golf.
- Complex Commercial Litigation
Admitted to Practice
- All Florida State and Federal Courts
- The University of Florida, Levin College of Law; J.D., 2014
- Dean's List
- Best Brief Award - Zimmerman Kiser Sutcliffe Final Four Competition
- Book Awards - Fiduciary Administration and Advanced Techniques in Appellate Advocacy
- The Florida Moot Court Team – Education Chair and Executive Board Member
- Teaching Assistant – Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy
- Student Ambassador – Introduction to Law School and the Profession
- The University of Cincinnati, College of Engineering and Applied Science, B.S., Construction Management, 2011
- Sigma Lambda Chi International Construction Honor Society
- Alpha Tau Omega National Fraternity - Philanthropy and Fund raising Chairs