Max joined Paskert Divers Thompson in July 2023 and focuses his practice in the areas of complex commercial litigation, construction defect disputes, and suretyship. He has been recognized as a Florida SuperLawyers®, Rising Star since 2023.
Before joining Paskert Divers Thompson, Max worked for a well-respected firm in Tampa where he handled complex commercial disputes, securities litigation, and federal equity receivership law. Max also previously served as an Assistant State Attorney in Tampa where he prosecuted a multitude of criminal cases, including punishable-by-life felonies, and first-chaired dozens of jury and bench trials.
While earning his law degree from the Florida State University College of Law in 2015, Max was awarded the Ladd Scholarship, a merit-based scholarship for academic achievement, and received the Book Award in Criminal Procedure.
In his spare time, Max enjoys fishing and spending time with his wife and son.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Liability Insurance, Subrogation, and Recovery
Admitted to Practice
- All Florida State and Federal Courts
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2015
- Book Award: Criminal Procedure
- Ladd Scholarship
- Florida State University, B.S., English Literature and Philosophy, 2012