Taylor DeVice joined the firm in 2021 and practices in the area of complex commercial litigation, with a concentration in construction defect claims. Before joining Mills Paskert Divers, Taylor practiced at a well-respected Tampa law firm where he handled predominantly construction defect and general liability claims. Following graduation, he worked as an Assistant Public Defender where he gained substantial courtroom, motion and trial experience.
In his spare time, Taylor enjoys spending time with his wife, Melissa, his dog, Winnie, and rooting for the Buccaneers, Lightning, and Seminoles.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Liability, Insurance, Subrogation, and Recovery
Admitted to Practice
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2018
- Dean's List
- Teaching Assistant, Trial Practice
- Board Member, Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution
- Excellence Certificate for Pro Bono
- Florida State University, B.S., magna cum laude, 2015
- Intrafraternity Council Award, 2013
- Platform Chair, Student Government
- Gerald T. Bennett Trial Training Program, 2019